Renolit PVC Membrane 60 and 80 Mil Pool Lining for Vinyl, Concrete, Fiberglass and Steel Pools
Finishes of older commercial or residential concrete and vinyl pools may need a new liner, may leak, have loose tiles or cracks or maybe pitted and rough. A polyvinyl chloride PVC Membrane is an excellent solution for lining the interior finish of any damaged or leaking swimming pool including concrete, steel, fiberglass or vinyl.
PVC membrane in-ground pool linings can be installed directly over your existing concrete, fiberglass, steel, wood or aluminum pool providing a new worry-free surface.
The PVC 60 and luxurious 80 mil thickness Touch membrane linings are custom cut and dialectically heat welded on site-to ensure the coating is completely water tight, attractive and long lasting. It’s easily repaired as well.
Brighton professionals install this gorgeous Renolit PVC 80 mil Touch membrane – Roland Park, Maryland. Custom fit for any shape pool!
Precisely crafted around any corner or shape.
Brighton technician welding for a permanent perfect installation.
Pool floor lined with protective layer.
Brighton Pools is the largest residential PVC membrane installer in North America.
Our professional installation crews create a custom fit for any pool. It’s a perfect solution for unusual pools that a plaster finish or vinyl liners are not right for. Unlike conventional linings, PVC 60 and 80 mil membranes can be installed in almost all weather conditions. For commercial and institutional pools there can be less downtime for installation, making it easy to renovate your swimming pool facility in record time and at lower cost.
Brighton Pools –Constitution Park in Cumberland, Maryland | Built in the 1930’s Hohne completely renovated this 550,000-gallon pool to include a PVC membrane.
Safe, Clean and Easy Care
PVC membranes slow the growth of algae and bacteria as well as making the pool cleaning easy and cost effective. With the PVC pool lining system, things like acid washing or other chemicals are not needed to clean your pool, ultimately saving expensive operating costs.
The neutral PVC surface will not affect the water chemistry like coatings made from plaster, concrete or other surfaces. There is no start-up surface brushing or waiting to put the pool back in use. This will provide savings in start-up maintenance costs after the new finish is installed.
By creating a waterproof lining, the PVC membrane pool liner replacement will reduce water lost through potential leakages as well as saving energy and chemical use.
Durable, Luxurious and Long Lasting
These pool liners are super resistant to punctures, fading and overall material degradation. A fifty-years plus life expectancy with simple proper care is likely. No more worries with tiles that are loose and falling off! Gunite and plaster cracks are a thing of the past.
Sundek with full width steps
Beautiful New Architectural Designer Colors and Luxurious Textures from Renolit
There are a variety of beautiful colors and textures that can also be custom designed to suit your specific needs. A special black colored material is available for racing lane and target marking, custom logos or other pool details.
All Touch 80 mil membranes are a higher grade material that is covered by 6 layers of protective acrylic coating and come with a 50% longer manufacturers material warranty. The options include the Renolit 2000 Series, the Renolit 3000 series, and the Luxurious Renolit 80 mil Touch.
Is a PVC Membrane Pool Liner Better than a Metallic or Aluminum surface?
- When using PVC 60 and 80 mil membrane pool liners, the problems experienced on aluminum and other metal pools due to their galvanic corrosion are eliminated.
- Since PVC — as a polymer — is a good insulator, electrical currents on the body of water are prevented from getting into contact with the metal walls.
- As a metal, aluminum is rust resistant, but most of the time gets corroded and / or oxidized. When aluminum metal oxidizes, it can make the surfaces of the pool become rough or even deteriorated, causing holes. With PVC membrane pool liners, this is a problem of the past.
Brighton Pools – Constitution Park in Cumberland, Maryland | Includes a zero entry children’s wading pool with a high water volume mushroom water feature.
Interesting Facts About PVC Membrane Pool Linings
- PVC is highly resistant to salts, acids, fats, bases, and alcohols, making it resistant to the corrosive side effects of swimming pool chemicals. This is why it is increasingly being extensively utilized.
- PVC is the world’s third most widely manufactured synthetic plastic polymer, after polypropylene and polyethylene.
- PVC membrane has high hardness properties that are very vital in preventing minor damages to pool walls.
- As a thermoplastic plastic, PVC has a very good insulation property due to its higher polar nature.
Give us a call today and we’ll give you a free estimate!
Brighton Pools – Sheraton Mid Town Baltimore, Maryland resurfaced with a light blue PVC membrane.