Renolit® Brand PVC Membrane Pool Lining in 60, 70 and 80 Mil for Concrete, Vinyl, Fiberglass and Steel Pools
Great for any pool type, Brighton PVC membranes are a cost effective long lasting durable solution!
Finishes of older commercial or residential concrete and vinyl pools may need a new liner, may leak, have loose tiles or cracks or maybe pitted and rough. A polyvinyl chloride PVC Membrane is an excellent choice for lining the interior finish of any damaged or leaking swimming pool including concrete, steel, aluminum, fiberglass or vinyl pools. Installation is over your existing pool finish providing a new worry-free surface that will last decades.
The PVC 60, luxurious 70 and 80 mil thickness Touch™ membrane linings are custom cut and dialectically heat welded on site-to ensure the coating is completely water tight, attractive and long lasting. It’s easily repaired as well.
Brighton Pools – Roland Park, Maryland | Brighton professionals install this gorgeous Renolit PVC 80 mil Touch membrane. Custom fit for any shape pool!
Precisely crafted around any corner or shape.
Brighton technician welding for a permanent perfect installation.
Concrete or steel pool floors may be lined with protective layer when needed.
Brighton Pools® is the largest residential PVC membrane installer in all of North America.
Our professional installation crews create a custom fit for any pool. It’s a perfect solution for unusual pools that a plaster finish or vinyl liners are not right for. Unlike conventional linings, PVC 60, 70 and 80 mil membranes can be installed in almost all weather conditions. For commercial and institutional pools there can be less downtime for installation, making it easy to renovate your swimming pool facility in record time and at lower cost.
Brighton Pools – Constitution Park in Cumberland, Maryland | Built in the 1930’s Brighton completely renovated this 550,000-gallon pool to include a PVC membrane.
Safe, Clean and Super Easy Care
Brighton PVC membranes slow the growth of algae and bacteria as well as making the pool cleaning easy and cost effective. With the PVC pool lining system, things like acid washing or other chemicals are not needed to clean your pool, ultimately saving expensive operating costs.
The neutral PVC surface will not affect the water chemistry like coatings made from plaster, concrete or other surfaces. There is no start-up surface brushing or waiting to put the pool back in use. This will provide savings in start-up maintenance costs after the new finish is installed.
By creating a waterproof lining, the PVC membrane pool liner replacement will reduce water lost through potential leakages as well as saving energy and chemical use.
Durable, Luxurious and Long Lasting
These pool liners are super resistant to punctures, fading and overall material degradation. Renolit PVC membranes include an exclusive protective coating that resists fading caused by ultraviolet sun rays and reduces the chance of scratches that other membranes don’t have. A fifty-years plus life expectancy with simple proper care is likely.
No more worries with tiles that are loose and falling off! Gunite and plaster cracks are a thing of the past.
Sundek with full width steps
Beautiful New Architectural Designer Colors, Patterns and Luxurious Textures from Renolit®
There are a variety of beautiful colors, patterns and textures that can also be custom designed to suit your specific needs. A special black colored material is available for racing lane and target marking, custom logos or other pool details.
All Touch and Vogue 80™ mil membranes are a higher grade material that is covered by 6 layers of protective acrylic coating and come with a 50% longer manufacturers material warranty. The options include the Renolit 2000 Series in our standard and relief finishes, and the Luxurious Renolit 80 mil Touch and Vogue Series both with relief.
Click here to experience the Renolit Alkoroplan Visualizer! Create your own style!
PVC Membranes Are Better than Metallic or Aluminum surfaces
- When using PVC 60 and 80 mil membrane pool liners, the problems experienced on aluminum and other metal pools due to their galvanic corrosion are eliminated.
- Since PVC — as a polymer — is a good insulator, electrical currents on the body of water are prevented from getting into contact with the metal walls.
- As a metal, aluminum is rust resistant, but most of the time gets corroded and / or oxidized. When aluminum metal oxidizes, it can make the surfaces of the pool become rough or even deteriorated, causing holes. With PVC membrane pool liners, this is a problem of the past.
Interesting Facts About PVC Membrane Pool Linings
- PVC is highly resistant to salts, acids, fats, bases, and alcohols, making it resistant to the corrosive side effects of swimming pool chemicals.
- PVC is forgiving against certain improper water chemistry compared to other types of finishes.
- PVC is the world’s third most used synthetic plastic polymer, after polypropylene and polyethylene.
- PVC membrane has high hardness properties that are vital in preventing minor damages to pool walls.
- As a thermoplastic plastic, PVC has a very good insulation property due to its higher polar nature.
Brighton Pools – Sheraton Mid-Town Baltimore, Maryland resurfaced with a light blue PVC Membrane.