Brighton Swimming Pool Repair Services
Swimming pool repair is a critical (and often overlooked) part of pool maintenance.
Over time, swimming pool parts can wear out. Your pool can also be damaged by Mother Nature, accidents or rough use. To keep your pool performing at its peak, contact Brighton Pools®.
Common Types of Pool Damage and Wear
If you’ve noticed any of these pool repair needs, contact us for a free evaluation and estimate:
- Worn, cut or punctured pool liner
- Loose or cracked tile and coping
- Damaged plaster, Diamond Brite, pebble and glass bead finishes
- Cracks in a concrete pool shell
- Warped or cracked diving or sliding board
- Malfunctioning pool filter, pump and sanitizing systems
- Malfunctioning pool heater
- Leaks in underground plumbing and at equipment
- Cracked or settled concrete or paver decking
- Caulk mastic isolation joint separation
These are just some of the signs you may need a pool repair company. A good rule of thumb is “When in doubt, check it out”. If any part of your swimming pool shows signs of wear or damage, ask a professional pool repair expert like Brighton Pools® for an estimate.
Common Swimming Pool Repairs
- Does my swimming pool liner need to be replaced?
- Can you repair my swimming pool heater or will I need to replace it?
- Is it possible to repair a swimming pool filter?
These are questions we hear all the time. Some projects, like vinyl pool liner repair, can range from a simple patch to replacing your pool liner completely. Other common pool replacement items include:
- Replacing a swimming pool liner
- Replacing broken or loose pool tile and coping
- Replacing or repairing a pool heater
- Replacing or repairing a pool filter
- Replacing or repairing a pool pump
- Concrete pool repair and replastering
- Concrete or paver deck repair and replacement
For concrete, fiberglass or vinyl liner pool repair, we’re here to help.
Pool Repair vs. Pool Restoration
Not all aging pools need repair. In some cases, pool renovation or pool remodeling is a better choice. Pool restoration is ideal if you’d like to update or modernize your swimming pool. A typical pool restoration might involve replacing pool tiles, adding new stone paver decking around your pool, or making your pool shallower.
If you’d like to restore your pool’s lustre, the pool restoration experts at Brighton can help. We can even redesign your backyard to fit the lifestyle you now live.
Request a Free Pool Repair Estimate
Brighton Pools® is one of the oldest, most-respected pool builders in the country. We started out in Maryland nearly 70 years ago, and, since our inception, have been the pool repair company that homeowners, swim clubs, hotels and schools trust.
Inspections for Home Buyers
Buying or selling a home with a pool? We examine every aspect of the pool and/or spa including the:
- Concrete & Fiberglass
- Vinyl steel/polymer frame
- Hydrostatic relief
- Isolation caulk joint
- Filtration & Sanitizing
- Plumbing & Circulation
- Automation & Cleaning
- Plaster, Tile & Coping
- Vinyl liner
- Gel Coat or Acrylic
Safety & Features
- Spas & Fountains
- Equipment & Lighting
- Diving & Sliding Boards
- Ladders, Railings & Fencing
Topography & Hardscape
- Grades & Swales
- Elevation & Runoff
- Decking & Drains
- Retaining Walls